Saturday, May 31

I'm Home

Letting go of what's not meant to be...















Lighting up the heart and soul...













Contentment in any situation...




Nothing is forever...nothing is our's to keep...not even our families, friends, assets, thoughts, dreams, achievements, not even ourselves. We own nothing but we think we do. Ownership is only a lie when even my life was given to me for rent. My heart has been moving from place to place...looking for a permanent home...but nothing lasted too long. Then I realised that my heart is my home and it's the only place I can call mine as long as I live. I want to forgive...forget...apologise...let go...learn...light up...burn the hurt...shine in love...move ahead...as long as my heart can FEEL, I'm home. I want to feel the bliss in my heart, in this moment. For nothing I have is for me to keep but the feeling in my heart right now.


A special mention goes to Paul who writes beautifully and very realistically. He inspired me to write this post based on his recent post here. Thanks Paul!


Current Music: Life For Rent by Dido

169 Cranium Signets:

Lucifer said...

ok dat was brilliant...loved d last line...so true...u makin me think deep now...n i really dont like doin dat

blogrollin u :)

Anonymous said...

Have crush on any blogger in bloggerville ? You feel the oomph up in your heart when you read him or her ? Do you make a point to visit his or her blog many times a day and read it being silent but are laidback to pass your message to your crush? Have a dedication or confession to make ? Please visit my blog (http://ashusdiary.blogspot.com/2008_05_25_archive.html#5685060046796232372) to enable me play a cupid for you, if you feel so. Come be a part of the fun and excitement. Let your dil dance happy happy and show off your creative tashan at my Ultra Milds space…Participate in the poll and put your suggestions. I would come up with the dedication post and roll out the methodology to confess your crush soon…..
Light up your blog and your weekend…..
Cheers,
Ashu

Am In Trance said...

Hey.. That Song...
I Digg it..
Ah.. Dido..

I can hear that for a month without movin'...

So fresh fresh post... wow..
Really.. Nothing We Own.. Nothing To Worry..
U Made my wknd..!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Well Ashu... we have a giant crush on Keshi, as she is gorgeous AND she likes marmite.... and his brother vegie..

Compassion Unlimitted said...

hmm..I tried to think that way long time back..it didnt work for me..then I thought its better if I could treat it as a Hotel,where there are many rooms available for people to come in and go.none permanent..some take super suites &some just small business rooms..it worked..i am happy now..why permanence when everything is transient including de heart..but thats my thought keshi
tc
cu

Commander Zaius said...

Yeah, everything in this life is transitory but after the three deaths I had in my family over a year I've come to believe that the love felt between us still survives. For us left behind we have to carry on and be strong for each other. I've written, and thought, many times if it wasn't for my love of my kids I would have hopped a freighter a long time ago.

Rià said...

Thats right hun!thts hw v shud b in life! :) thts the real essence of life.

Tarun said...

Yep.
Toughest thing to do (for me) is to follow ones heart,coz brain over rules most things heart feels.
I love Dido ...
i hope she cuts a new album soon

Marja said...

Hi come over from steve's blog. Your post is a bliss. No nothing is forever but when we stop by somewhere on our journey we migh as well ejoy it. Bless you

Jay said...

" Ownership is only a lie when even my life was given to me for rent."

That's a brilliant and very thoughtful line there!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey hun...dat was awesome!!
seriously,inspiring indeed!

Nadine said...

Very nice Keshi. I loved this one - nicely written.

KittySigurdardottir. said...

Keshy,I,always, look forward to,and I,eagerly read the blogs that you regularly post.And,today,you certainly did not disappoint me.

This post is beyond great,you went way over the limit of my expectation.

Thanks.

gypsy said...

brilliant...

short n sweet too

wallycrawler said...

I just came home too...Hmmm...I wish I was away again!

Home = Work!!!

Hiren said...

** Ownership is only a lie when even my life was given to me for rent.

the essence of your post couldnt have been captured better than this line ...

if one is capable of letting go and forgiving ... his/her heart is at peace almost always ...

Dawn said...

WOW...what ever I am reading today is all about touching solace :)
I think the thought itself is very refreshing and rejuvinating
God Bless you my dear
Cheers n Hugz

Solitaire said...

True..Home is where the heart is.

§ωατι §ετhι said...

Oh wow!!!
So so beautiful Kesh.. ur simply the best!!! :)
Loved the pics..n loved the lines.. I absorbed them completely..

I haven't been able to forgive n forget a few things.. n this was a reminder.. While reading this bit, I kinda felt so much at ease with myself..n a lot of peace in my heart.. Beautiful! :)
God bless!!
Take care!
Lots of love..
On a break for abt 15 days..coz of d xam..will b travelling..will cm bak n catch up on ur posts.. do miss me hun!! ;) hehhe

Sameera Ansari said...

I loved the pics!So in sync with the lines :)

Have a good one!Hugsss

La vida Loca said...

keshi's brilliance shines thru' again

Anonymous said...

as we say in the army... pain is temporary the pride is forever.....

not all things come to an end... you die only when the last memory of you dies....

really... that is what i am to do... make my mark in a way so that it stands the test of time... remebred by a few if not all... What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.

immortality as many people think is not about "not dying"...its not about living forever... the goal is to leave behind dumthing that will....and that is enduring spirit's mission... its not easy i know... for immortality is not a gift, not sumthing that my dads credit card can buy.... not what my army(hopefully) pay can buy me...
Immortality is an achievement, And only those who strive mightily Shall possess it, only those who can strive it out...endure it all can achieve it... and i am the epitome of endurance... endurance is what i call my only asset...

Immortality is not being chosed the school captain and geeting your name printed on the school magazine..its doing sumthing.. punishing the defaulters and givving them toffes after the end of the punish ment...so that they still wave at you when you pass by the schooll even if its 4 years since you have passed out of that place....

One of the strange things about living in the world is that it is only now and then one is quite sure one is going to live forever and ever and ever. One knows it sometimes when one gets up at the dawn-time and goes out for his army excercises routine which he has been following for years and years... and stands alone and throws one's head far back and looks up and up and watches the pale sky slowly changing and flushing and marvelous unknown things happening, almost makes one cry out and one's heart stands still at the strange unchanging majesty of the rising of the sun—which has been happening every morning for thousands and thousands and thousands of years.
One knows it then for a moment or so.. what being immortal means...

its like...doing sumthing..that...i mean.. Immortality is the genius to move others long after you yourself have stopped moving.... making the name saby echo around long after my mortal body has gone...

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. That is what I do... and I strive to be immortal...

My undertaking is not difficult, essentially. I should only have to be immortal to carry it out. and yes...I am very well on may way... its painful yes..but then again...pain is temporary... but after going thru that pain..the pride of going thru it all and still standing up is FOREVER....

I shall stop now... legends dnt speak... they just write long comments... and they know when to stop...

Anonymous said...

i hope u got my comment..if not... tell me...cause... i can very well write it again..its my life...u know it...u should after reading my love for the army post...i guess..i love u...take care...

Mysterious Mia said...

profound thought babe

david santos said...

Hi, Keshi!
Nice flowers and very nice colors!
Congratulations.

Anu said...

Thats was mindblowing.. and so hearfelt.

Ankur said...

To begin with, its a beautiful collection of pics to go with ur psot... amazing choice.. so soothing and refreshing!!! :)

**Ownership is only a lie when even my life was given to me for rent

very true!! :)

**Then I realised that my heart is my home and it's the only place I can call mine as long as I live.

awww keshi, i miss my home a lot and i know how it feels... the best place to relax and chillax!!! :)

**For nothing I have is for me to keep but the feeling in my heart right now.

preserve it huni!!! Its amazing.. isnt!!! :)
Its awesome to be back at home wherever u go... but home reamins HOME!!! :)

have fun sweetie... u r back... :)
I am Happy!! :D

*hugzzz*
Cheers!!!

busy-writer said...

Hmm. :)

desperado said...

some lovely words there
keep smiling

Kaylee said...

love and did u see that i go home wednesday????

fingers said...

Are blogging on ecstacy, Keshi...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

yeap sis
heart is place where no one can take ourselves out from...
hey..
btw
last time i checked..me was not my heart alone...u were hiding there near the left auricle :P

search ur heart..and temme ..if u see a lil me playing thereor not..

*hugz*

love n carez

oceanic mirages said...

yes the moment is precious,the epiphany exihalarting...
hey hw r u?
been an absentee for long.
nic e to read ur blog again.

Sujit said...

amazing.. to realize that. so are you in your home?

Beauty and the BEast said...

Reading that was like settling something inside me! Something calm and profound!

Have been so restless for so long, without quite knowing why, perhaps now I do..

Perhaps now i can let the mind rest and let the heart take over for a little while..

Thank you :)

Satanic Angel said...

tats short yet profound..loved it.

gP said...

a violent sea the heart it, it witnesses the world from its silent corner, deeply etched in our soul. yet all it says in return is kind words. :)

the home is where the heart is.

Keshi said...

hey Mayz tnxx :)

u do make me THINK alot too. Ur posts r brilliant.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Ashu tnxx and I hv commented there. Nice job girl ;-) go for it!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Trance hey ty!

yes I can listen to this song for hours over n over again. Its one great song!

yeah..nothing to worry when there's nothing we can take with us.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

LOL Mutley tnxx mate MWAH!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty CU!

The HOTEL theory is true..and it also depicts the impermanence of life and belongings.

**why permanence when everything is transient including de heart

I agree. From this post, I didnt intend to say that I long for permanence. All Im saying is everything is temporary, so why make such a big deal. Lets just enjoy the Moment.

:)

cheers CU!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o I agree BB!

Love is the only thing that lasts.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

yess Ria..its the essence of life!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Tarun!

**Toughest thing to do (for me) is to follow ones heart,coz brain over rules most things heart feels

true..its very very hard. These days I follow my heart. Thats why sometimes I sound so hurt and angry ;-)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Marja and hey WC to my online home :)

**when we stop by somewhere on our journey we migh as well ejoy it.

definitely! And thats why I said lets enjoy the MOMENT.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Jay HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Gunj!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Nadine ty sweetz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

gee tnxx Kristen! :)

*MWAH*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sinner :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Wally!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Hiren!

**if one is capable of letting go and forgiving ... his/her heart is at peace almost always

yes. And Im trying hard to achieve that. I hv hurt ppl as a result of being hurt by them. Now I just wanna put it all behind me and apologise, forgive n forget as much as I can. Cos what am I gonna take when I go? Nothing. But i can LEAVE something when I go. I leave some happy memories and a whole lot of LOVE, cant I. :)

I said Sorry to some bloggers too with whom I had some arguments...I hope they accept it and want to forgive n forget too.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Dawny MWAH!

God bless ya too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sol!

ya missing home? aww..HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Swatiiii ty n HUGZ sweetz! :)

**Loved the pics..n loved the lines.. I absorbed them completely..

I knew u'd get it straight away. Cos u hv a very creative and analytical mind.


I know..its quite hard to forgive n forget. I find it very difficult to forget more than to forgive. Its a learning process.


*HUGZ* n all the best with ur exams!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sameera ty sweetz! It makes me glad that u noticed the pics and the lines that went with em.

*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty LaVida!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

omg Samby ur a true LEGEND! Let me tell u something...ur WISDOM is also ur asset...a reason that will stand tall for ur IMMORTALITY! Cos u touched me deeply with that comment. Im speechless. How d u know so much??


**What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.

Spot on! I cant take anything when I leave, but i can leave something behind...a legacy of LOVE and ENDURANCE.


*HUGZ* n ty for that! U made me think so much!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww i luv ya too Samby! I really do. ur a man of Courage and true Colors.

Long live Samby!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Mia HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Dave!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anu!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Ankur! Im high on Sol's drinks' nite :)

**awww keshi, i miss my home a lot and i know how it feels... the best place to relax and chillax

HUGZ! I know how u feel. When I was away from home, 1000s of miles away from mum and my friends, I used to cry myself to sleep.

Cos my heart was over there...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey BW mmm mmmmm! :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Dhruv! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Kaylz good on ya hun!

Go home, take a load off and chill out in style. ok? :) HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

mebbe on ICE @Fingers. :):)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey bro HUGZ!

**last time i checked..me was not my heart alone...u were hiding there near the left auricle :P
search ur heart..and temme ..if u see a lil me playing thereor not..


awwwwww u really made me smile there...I was imagining how a lil bro is playing tricks with me. HUGZ u r so adorable!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Oceanic tnxx!

were u Mirage last time?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sujit hey :) yes I am.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Beauty tnxx!

**Perhaps now i can let the mind rest and let the heart take over for a little while

aww how nice to know that!

I get restless easily...I need posts like these to calm me down and get my feet back on the ground. Its liberating.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Satanic and hey WC :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Ghosty hows u? :)

**a violent sea the heart it, it witnesses the world from its silent corner, deeply etched in our soul. yet all it says in return is kind words

so beautifully put!


Keshi.

Prats said...

Hey!!!! That was so beautiful and yes truly inspiring!

**For nothing I have is for me to keep but the feeling in my heart right now.""

Nothing can be said better!!!! It sure is a treasure...the heart and its feelings.none can take away the memories it holds and no one can enter it without its permission.

g-man said...

spot on...nothing is permanent. especially when you want something to be. which is why i say now is all i have. this moment is the only thing that i can be sure is mine...nice post keshi

Anonymous said...

People, the crush dedications and confessions post is out. Please drop in with your crushes and dedications along with drinks and music….Let the show begin and let it rock…Be a part of this fun show at blogerville……Right here at http://ashusdiary.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html#2630395225285580220 at Ultra Milds….
Show up your creative side….Rock on!!!

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

Home Sweet Home

Where the Buffalos roam. LOL

Sunday morning here, and I'm working. WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!!! LOL

I see there's a small pyrotechnic problem at Universal Studios in Los Angeles. I don't think the guys were supposed to burn it down.

LOL

Bev

Anonymous said...

***aww i luv ya too Samby!***

HEY GUYS!!! SHE SAID LOVES ME TOOO... DRINKS ON THE HOUSE.... ROFL..... WELL NO NOT ROFL... I AM STILL STUCK HERE...LANDSLIDE WAS NOT CLEARED TODAY ALSO.....BUMMER

Cinderella said...

I think I have said that in a post of mine, that,

"...I have made my heart my home."

Coz thats the onyl refuge you can bank on, any day, any where.

Take care girl.
muaah

sid said...

life on rent....phew!!!1..n contentment snap said alot...simple-beautiful-impactful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keshi, DayDreamer has left a dedication for you on my blog and a vanilla shake for you. come check it....

Macadamia The Nut said...

Keshigirl... you touched that hidden me yet again. Lovely words... lovelier thought...
"..as long as my heart can FEEL, I'm home."
SO true, innit? Sigh...

The Phosgene Kid said...

If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it was meant to be. If ti doesn't come back, track it down and kill it. Or something like that, can't remember exactly how the saying goes.

Paul said...

Keshi, beautiful thoughts, I'm happy to have had something to do with them -

Paul

Keshi said...

ty Prats MWAH!

**..the heart and its feelings.none can take away the memories it holds and no one can enter it without its permission

u said it even more beautifully!


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty G-man!

** now is all i have.

Thats it!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Ashu the fun has begun is it. WOW Im on my way hun!

ty n MWAHZZ to the hot Cupid! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev lol I rem that song from school...where the deer n the antelope plays..is it? LOL!

Wut got burnt over there? The last thing that got burnt over here is my ego ;-)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha Samby ur so cute!

**de-stucks Samby from the landslide**

:)



**DRINKS ON THE HOUSE

Well I'd shout ya an Apple Black just to get ya outta that mess. HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Cindy MWAHHHHH! I missed n missed u.


**"...I have made my heart my home." Coz thats the onyl refuge you can bank on, any day, any where.

How VERY true!!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Sid :)

But its very hard to achieve that status tho. Cos as humans we r all mangled in ownerships and materialistic wants. But slowly but steadily I wanna achieve something close to this..to be able to let go...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o really Ashu? how very sweet of my lil brother to do that! I'll come n check it out soon. wow Im excited already :)

ty n HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

awwww HUGGGGGGGGGGZ Maca!

U r beautiful and so sensible. thats why this post touched ya hun.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Phos!

**If ti doesn't come back, track it down and kill it

LOL hahaha!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Paul!

Im honored to know someone as intelligent and as REAL as u r.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Keshi! I missed your blog! I really loved this one! HOME! we all need to come back to this!

A heart can be a dangerous thing! but at last, It is home!!!

Great

Ne.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I will be back later(tomorrow)to comment on the rest of the blogs!! this chick is hitting the hay! Be good until I get back!

Shalom & Ahava!

PrAcHi said...

Hay this is so beautifully written!
Forgive and forget.. very difficult yaa.. I can forgive, ut I can never forget.. And that’s wat keeps irritating me.
Lot’s of ppl don’t care a damn abt ur feelings and then u keep on forgiving them for their mistakes.. Why? Why only we have to do this? And then ppl get away with all their mistakes! Lots of things I have been meaning to write.. Will post abt this soon..
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi!

Welcome home girl. Admired the pictures and beautiful thoughts.

Pavi!!!! said...

yeah...home is where my thoughts and heart is ! n thats the only thing thats truly mine!

KAYLEE said...

I will I just hope that being back home will put my mind back on the right track :) I am still sick but, being home is a step in the right direction! :)

Nirmal said...

hmmm nice post...

home is wher i can sleep in peace...

maverick said...

I want to forgive...forget...apologise...let go...learn...light up...burn the hurt...shine in love...move ahead...as long as my heart can FEEL, I'm home


well we all want to do that..dont we...forgive everyone arnd us...forget the bad things...apologize wherever necessary...shine in love...etc etc...when all that happens we all be at home...hopefully it aint on the himalayas, meditating :D

Preeti said...

Contentment...hmmm...smething i try and try to achieve :)

anits said...

hey keshi inspired post... thx dear for good post...i really impressed with it! ;) tcare

Jeevan said...

Hi keshi, hope u r doing fine dear :)

Yes, our heart is our home and it’s our secret place too, none knows until we express. Heart painted with colorful moments last no longer and back to normal after some times, like I am moving towards the normal life, but heart still thinks about the moments past in pleasure and pain.

Satish Bolla said...

good comeback post, buddy. awesome portrayal of feelings

Shionge said...

My dear friend, I felt peace within when I read this and i must thank you too :D

Great to be HOME :D

Arti Honrao said...

A really heart-felt post!



Take care,
GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

:) Sometimes it's nice to just sit and wonder where we are all going... You might not get an answer, yet there is an amount of vindication that ponder brings..

I was (and I am still) afraid of ownership. I cant claim that on anything or anybody. This post just brought back that fear in me. :)

how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

and i have chucked my blog and whatever i had written so far. so dont bother to click and travel to my blog. it aint there anymore :) i will be a reader though :)

Friendly Stranger said...

Wonderful post! Simply wonderful.....
You rock with your posts gal.......
Remember me? An old mate who got to spend some time on your blogs.....
Mayur here....juz that I have shifted my base......
Keep blogging and visiting my blog!

Friendly Stranger said...

Wonderful post! Simply wonderful.....
You rock with your posts gal.......
Remember me? An old mate who got to spend some time on your blogs.....
Mayur here....juz that I have shifted my base......
Keep blogging and visiting my blog!

Hiren said...

i m sure all of them will forgive and forget ... if an apology is heartfelt it always does touches the other persons heart ...

btw i posted a quote on QQ which kinda goes with this post of yours ...

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I think you must be still very busy. Slow down! LOL

I'll be away starting tomorow (Wednesday your time, Tuesday our time LOL). I have to work on location. Will be back in about 2 days (weekend everybody's time LOL).

Hugs

Bev

Helen said...

I need a vacate, I've been home too much!!! (although I totally appreciate the alacrity of this post)

Am going crazy not working...

KP said...

great post keshi...:)

u r so right nnothing is our's to keep...

. Ownership is only a lie when even my life was given to me for rent.

well said mate!!

Vrijilesh Rai said...

This post is so unlike the raunchy, hot and tingling posts that charecterise u.. this was akin to a lullaby on ur blog!

Anonymous said...

hey babeh, wonderful keshi, many many thanks for the dedication to me. that made my ddays to come bebe.....

btw ankur left a dedication for you. come check

Priya said...

Ther is nothing like to be back home, still its not permanent right. Some memories keep coming the good and bad and we live with it. Home is were we breathe our thoughts always.

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
We own nothing - I always think in this way.
You are a treasure Keshi.
Your sunshine is so nice.
Todays post is brilliant as always.

krystyna said...

Paul is very intelligent, creative writer. I always admire him.
Now, I'm expecting for his book.
I wish him the best!

Macadamia The Nut said...

Are you ok Keshigirl?

Unknown said...

I am good, just that I was under a huge pile of work... slowing putting my head out now... wassup at your end... Nice post btw...

Mysterious Mia said...

@keshi

babes just dropped by so thank you for yur comment on Sol's blog, totally touched my heart, I never thought this is wat you think of me, feels good i must say.

Love ya babes.....take care mate

hugs!

Kaylee said...

KESHI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ARE YOU OK????????

Keshi said...

Cinderzzzzzz HUGZ I missed ya too!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Shalom hun!

U Jewish? I hv so many Jewish friends in real. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Prachi...I find it easy to forgive but ppl dun do the same with me...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Kulz HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

true Pavi.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

good on ya Kaylz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe Nirmal :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Mav :)

**hopefully it aint on the himalayas, meditating

hmmm if that happens I wont be blogging ok. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Preeti yes its v difficult to achieve n maintain..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Anits :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Jeevan WB! I missed ya mate.


**Heart painted with colorful moments last no longer and back to normal after some times, like I am moving towards the normal life, but heart still thinks about the moments past in pleasure and pain.


aww beautifully stated!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx Satish :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Shionge!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Arti :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Lash WB :)


**ownership. I cant claim that on anything or anybody. This post just brought back that fear in me

dun fear the concept of impermanence. Its the true nature of life.


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Lash why did u delete ur blog?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Mayur hey tnxx! :)

why d u keep changing ur blog? do ya hv ants in ur pants? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

definitely Hiren!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey Bev Im dying here..buried by work. LOL! Seriously Im walking into walls these days cos of this project!


**Slow down!

I wish i cud. but this morning I told myself Im not gonna work my butt off - Im going insane man...so Im taking a lil break so Im here :)


*HUGZ* TC n come bak soon!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww HUGZ Helen!

I need to go home...from WORK. Totally the opp. :)


Enjoy the time u stay at home hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty KP!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Vrij!

WC Home :)

I missed ya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGZ Ashu u deserve it hun!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

so true Priya!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww ty Krys MWAH!

Yes Paul is a GEM.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im ok Maca...just tied up at work. Very busy!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

me too Karthik :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Mia u r too beautiful! thats why.

*MWAH*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im ok Kaylz...just v busy at work.

:)

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Second post I come across that talks about letting go. Sigh!!! Waaaaaaaaattt is the world coming to.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie!

Yep I am Jewish!!! Ya got a dedication from me on Ashu's blog!
YES YOU ARE MY BLOG CRUSH!!! hahaha!!

Macadamia The Nut said...

Oh good!
:D

Sig said...

heya keshi darling - i've been so swmaped over the last week - how have you been??

Will sit down and read ur posts properly when I get home tonight...

take care!

Sun Follower said...

Can't tell you how much I LOVE this post...I always seem to check in when what you say resonates to me :) and i do not believe in coincidences!

Rakesh said...

nicely narrated..even i used to read ur post but i didnot like but this post is really good....ur understanding bout love is great..:D

Keshi said...

lol Jono r ya sick of Letting Go posts?


Keshi.

Keshi said...

lol Nehya MWAH! U hv one from me too WOOHOO!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

:) Maca.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey no wurries hun @Silvara. HUGZ!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

HUGZ Sun! :) Im glad.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

WC Rakesh n ty! :)

Keshi.

Nora said...

Oh, that was so beautiful to read - thank you.

Nora